Our BayWISS Joint Academic Partnership is a platform and network for both young and experienced researchers alike, and strengthens the culture of academic exchange between universities of applied sciences and universities – throughout Bavaria.
We promote doctoral candidates' personal development, provide a structured path towards gaining their doctorate and ensure academic quality:
- BayWISS supervision agreement clarifies the supervision situation, mutual expectations, and milestones during the doctoral process.
- systematic introduction to the Scientific Community through external and internal network events and access to the Joint Academic Partnership universities´ graduate programmes (more on our events)
- exclusive platform for doctoral candidates (e.g. seminars, lecture series, symposia, training courses) can be jointly developed in a proactive and needs-oriented way
financial support for travel costs, training, publications, conferences, workshops, participation fees, project-specific equipment, and printing costs where necessary.
Advice and organisational support by our coordinator
Key components of the BayWISS "Verbundpromotion":
- university and university of applied sciences professors jointly and equally provide supervision and expert opinions on the doctorate
- no additional entrance hurdles according to type of university
- no differentiation in the doctoral degree according to academic origin
- name of supervising university of applied sciences on the university doctoral certificate
Upcoming events and important dates
Einladung zur Online-Diskussion "Resilienz in Medizin- und Pflegestudiengängen"
Promovierendentag des BayWISS-Verbundkollegs Gesundheit
2. Herbstakademie des BayWISS-Verbundkollegs Gesundheit
3. Netzwerktreffen des Verbundkollegs Gesundheit
Gemeinsamer Workshop der Verbundkollegs Gesundheit und Ökonomie zum Thema "Wissenschaftlich präsentieren"
Get in contact with us. We look forward to receiving your questions and suggestions on the Joint Academic Partnership Health.